Wednesday, August 18, 2010

CODMW2 FOR PS3 or XBOX360?

Ok, well I just got Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for Christmas and I was wondering how the game play was for the PS3 online. I've played Metal Gear on PS3 online and to be honest it had too much **** to sign up for and was overall a hassle. Plus there didn't seem to be all that many people playing it. I already have a Xbox Live account so getting online for either system is no problem. Now I'm wondering whether I should return it and get it for the 360. I have both systems and I know that Xbox Live has a kick *** community because I have been a part of it for so long. However I only have limited experience with the online PS3 community. So I was wondering whether I should keep it for the Ps3 or return it for the 360.





Give me some details and any information would be appreciated. Thanks.CODMW2 FOR PS3 or XBOX360?
metal gear had the worst online setup and signup **** on the ps3, mw2 you just shut up and play imedietly, but i think it all counts to how many friends you have on either consoleCODMW2 FOR PS3 or XBOX360?
It depends on how many friends you have on either console. if you have more buds on 360, then get the 360 version. if you have more friends on PS3 then just keep the one you have. there's not much difference between either version. but i'm sure you'd enjoy playing it with your friends a lot more.
Theres no really difference to be honest i prefer xbox and please dont thumb me down u can add me if u want but u have to give me your gamertag

No comments:

Post a Comment