Friday, August 20, 2010

Help i cant get my ps3 online!!?

First off, I have an Xbox 360 which connects fine, its all set up automatically so i assume the router is healthy, but i still can't connect my ps3 to the same router. If i try to enter evrything automatically, the ps3 cannot find the ISP address, if I enter the details manually, it will find the isp but no dns (it actually says connected to the isp with a number of isp numbers ive put in, is that normal?). Ive been on to the xbox and copied the network settings it picks up automatically to my ps3 but nothing. I didnt set up the router to the computer, somebody else did, but it now runs independently of a computer, just the router connected to our broadband phone line. I would also like to know how i would find my 'correct' settings, as ive been through many different suggestions; and when connecting the wireless router to ps3 for the first time, does the router need to be connected to the pc. ThanksHelp i cant get my ps3 online!!?
it sounds like your xbox is cancelling out your ps3s signal.


make sure that your xbox isnt on at the same time and that your are entering your wepkey correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment