Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get call of duty 3 for PS2 online on a PS3 using a WI-FI connection?

Every time I try to get online with almost any of my ps2 games on my ps3 using Wi-Fi it says no connection found OR no wired connection found. I have played only one game for ps2 online w/ my ps3 via Wi-Fi(Greg Hasting's Tournament Paintball) It worked perfectly. Also played my friends CoD4 on my ps3 online and it worked. I have my network settings set to wireless internet. So does anyone know y or have any tips on how to get online using Wi-Fi on CoD 3 for ps2....I need this answer A.S.A.P. so plz email me or post your answer here.How to get call of duty 3 for PS2 online on a PS3 using a WI-FI connection?
you need to make a network configuration on your internal ps2 memory card on ps3...How to get call of duty 3 for PS2 online on a PS3 using a WI-FI connection?
you have to have internet on your ps2 memory card then buy an adapter for the ps3 to put the memory card in, download it on the ps3 and it should work.
It could be possible that the game has not been made backwards compatible yet. it could also be that the game does not have online multiplayer, but probably not.
  • brown hair
  • hair cutting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment