Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get my ps3 online at a hotel?

I'm staying in a hotel and have free wi-fi and wired internet but I can not seem to get online. During the connection test the ';obtain IP address'; step is successful, however the next step ';internet connection'; fails. This is an unsecured network and does not require any wpa keys , and I don't think it requires an SSID. I had no trouble connecting my laptop.





I have tried both wired and wireless (and I disconnected the cable when I went wireless). I am not familar enough with this stuff to do the custom.How do I get my ps3 online at a hotel?
try..changeing a few settings on the';online settings';if that doesnt help then reset it and read every thing throughlyHow do I get my ps3 online at a hotel?
Make sure you have a good connection.
laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment