Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Help with PS3 online?

I'm going to be getting a PS3 soon and I wanted to know how to go online with it because it sounds confusing..


btw I have a Motorola SURFboard cable modem and I'm not planning on going online wirelessley so am I just suppossed to hook my Ethernet cable to the back of my PS3 to get online? If so, do they have extensions for Ethernet cables because my PS3 will be in another room besides my computer, oh, and I wanted to know if you hook your Ethernet cable to the back of the PS3 straight from your computer will the speed still be good or is it slower than using a wireless router? Oh yeah, also do I have to contact my cable company or pay extra or anything to do this?Help with PS3 online?
if u have wireless internet it will basically hook up its self. for more help re-post this in





consumer electronics-playstation

No comments:

Post a Comment