Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to connect PS3 online ?

Okay,guys first of all Im in a country that doesn't have official PSN,but I got it from many of my friends ';it's cool, you can still play online but you can't go to any PS store and anything';.And thats ok,as long as I can play online I dont care.





Now the question is in here I use broadband connection that requires a user-name and password (This is a high speed connection either DSL or cable modem.It's ISP may refer to this type of connection as PPPoE).On the computer there's this thing appears on the desktop and u put ur password and username and you click ';connect'; then u connect to internet.





HOW DO I CONNECT MY PS3 TO INTERNET with this thing!!!! IT WOULD BE SO MUCH HELP!!! PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DO IT!!





STEP BY STEP....or STEP BY STEP pics would be awesome!





please everyone it would be so much help ...





If it cant be done then is there a way to connect PS3 through my laptop.?





(Step by step)How to connect PS3 online ?
First of all you're going to need a Router / Modem. I'm pretty sure you have one or both. You're gonna need an Ethernet cable from one of those to your ps3. Unless you plan to go wireless. Here are a set of directions and pictures step by step provided with the ps3.





http://manuals.playstation.net/document/鈥?/a>





There is a little section that tells you how to set up PPPoE as a connection. Good luck.How to connect PS3 online ?
wow idk man
  • brown hair
  • hair cutting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment