Friday, August 20, 2010

REALLY NEED HELP WITH MY PS3 ONLINE!?

Merry Christmas by the way everyone.


So I got a PS3 for Christmas and my dad had no problem setting it up. I have wireless connection because I can carry my laptop to the place where my PS3 is. I created an account. By the way, what's a WEP key and how do I find out what it is? So whenever I do a scan, it says it's failed. Is it because I NEED the WEP key?


If I find out my WEP key and it doesn't work, will I need an ethernet cable?


Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience.


P.S Could you make your answer suitable for a thirteen year old xREALLY NEED HELP WITH MY PS3 ONLINE!?
Your WEP key is the security key so that no one else can sign into your internet.


You can find your WEP key by either looking at the side of your wireless router and it may have it written on there, or by calling up your internet provider and asking them.REALLY NEED HELP WITH MY PS3 ONLINE!?
THE WEP KEY WAS MADE UP BY TH PERSON WHO FIRST SET UP THAT ROUTER ASK THEM. IF THEY DONT REMEMBER IT WOULD BE ON YOUR LAPTOP UNDER INTERNET SETTINGS OR NETWORK CONFIG. THAT IS IF YOUR LAPTOP CONNECT AUTOMATIC LY
  • brown hair
  • hair cutting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment