Friday, August 20, 2010

Looking for a ps3 online expert!?

I am going to buy a ps3 with wi fi connectivity this summer. I was told that you need a router and fast internet to get online. I don't have a router nor broadband speed(And parent's refuse to get both). I heard you can get connection from your neighbor's wireless network. I have friends who live next to me and have agreed to help me. But how do i do it though?





Whoever helps me will be rewared with point's to the max.Looking for a ps3 online expert!?
well, what you have to do is set up a wireless internet w/ the ps3 when you get it. it would be easier to understand if you actual had one so try to stay with me. there is an option when you decide to go wireless that allows the ps3 to begin to scan the area for wireless hot spots, in this case your friends. it will probably pick up others so i suggest you find out what name they put their connection under. once that happens you click on their connection and depending on whether of not they have a wep code you can go on. if they have this wep you need to get the code and type it in the ps3 when you get to that screen. once you get it correct, it will find an ip address and-poof! you should be online

No comments:

Post a Comment