Wednesday, August 18, 2010

PS3 Online Help?

I got my PS3 two days ago and the I want to play GTA IV online, but I can't figure out how. I have an account and the internet works, but how do I actually play games with other people. Like I said, I just got it and I'm still trying to figure out how everything works. All help is appreciated.PS3 Online Help?
Log into the Playstation Network before you start GTA IV, then during single player, open your cell phone press down until you see multiplayer. You can choose what type of games you want to play, for instance: party mode will be for friends, whom you can invitePS3 Online Help?
Ok.





Make sure your signed in.





then go and play GTA IV.





then while in the game take out the phone and press X.





then go down about 4-5 spaces on the phone and you'll see a multiplayer option.





so then just press X again and then two options will come.





Quick match


or


Custom match.





quick match you get in and play.





custom match your the host and you can reserve spaces for any friends you wanna invite.





okay so choose one out of those 2.





then a list of game modes will come and you just pick any one you want.





then you'll be in the lobby with other ppl and then you play!!





hope i helped you!

No comments:

Post a Comment