Friday, August 20, 2010

How to Connect a modem to a wireless router to get my ps3 online?

I currently have a SB4200 surfboard cable modem with one ethernet slot which is connected to my PC. i wanna get my ps3 online and a co-worker said he would sell me his wireless internet router for $10. i really dont have any idea on how to hook all this up. if someone could give me step by step instructions or direct me to some it would be much appreciated. or maybe someone has an easier way i could accomplish this. please keep in mind im not too good with this kinda stuff.How to Connect a modem to a wireless router to get my ps3 online?
yes you should have a router...when u have a router you can connect either using wireless or by the ethernet wire...(some routers are not compatable with the PS3...so the easyist one to connect with is linksys).How to Connect a modem to a wireless router to get my ps3 online?
First step is to download the manual from the manufacturer's site. The router must connect to the modem. ALL your machines must then connect through the router, either wired or wireless. Without the manual it is very near impossible to connect.

No comments:

Post a Comment