Friday, August 20, 2010

How can i decrease Lag and ping times on my PS3 online play?

Hey





I wire my ps3 with an Ethernet cable.





Just wondering how i decrease my lag and ping times.


On Call of duty 4, when i watch ';kill cam'; i aim at the person who killed me, i shoot at them, and they move to the side, but then i am still shooting where they were standing. They kill me before my playstation registers their movement.


My connection bar on the side is 3 green bars. How can i make it 4 green ones, so that i can have a fair chance?





I also get Lag on other games sometimes.How can i decrease Lag and ping times on my PS3 online play?
Well since you have it hardwired there is a good chance it might just be your internet, check your modem and such and see if you have enough ports opened and whatnot. This may not even be a fix, it might just be the PS3 online severs and you cannot do anything about those.

No comments:

Post a Comment