Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I speed up my PS3 online?

I can connect online and everything, it's just really slow. Some of my games run smoothly online, some don't. For example, I really want to play online with Call of Duty 4 or 5. When I try to search for a game it will never find one. When I enter a friends game it lags too bad to even play. When I look at my connection status it usually says the strength is about 50% I don't care if it costs money I just want to be able to play online and actually get my $60 worth.How can I speed up my PS3 online?
ok the problem is not in the PS3, it's in your internet. change your internet provider would be my option.





for your gaming, if you're playing CoD4, you can't get local internet connections.





with CoD5, you can click the Local Only connection button, and you will always having 75%+ connections :)





good luck ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment