Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to Play PS3 online? Internet router?

I am soon purchasing a PS3 and want to play online when I get it. But everyone says you need a router? I dont have one but I have wireless internet connection is the router the same thing. there is a box with a small antenna. The PS3 itself would be in the same room as this thing.


additionally wat else would I need to play online?





I WOULD APPRECIATE NO XBOX FANBOYS MAKING RUDE COMMENTS unless u want to help.How to Play PS3 online? Internet router?
Wireless is good. But you cant get better than a wired connection. If you have a ';box with a small antenna'; that should be your router. If your ps3 is close enough I'd suggest just routing it through there. There is a significant difference in download speed and connection. I have a wireless and wired connection on my ps3 and I never use the wireless because if it isnt a rock solid connection you can lose it in the middle of a game. My ps3 is also in the same room as the wireless router.How to Play PS3 online? Internet router?
Xbox rules. Just kidding, the PS3 has built in wifi and you don't need a router at all. Check this video out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC7aPylbI鈥?/a> it will show you how. As long as your PS3 is not to far away it should work fine

No comments:

Post a Comment