Friday, August 20, 2010

Are you having connect trouble with COD3 for PS3 (online) ?

I have been playing COD3 online for several years....I even prefer it to COD4.





BUT over the last month or so I have started having connection problems. It started out with getting disconnected during games, then it progressed to games not starting up and then it went to not even being able to get into multiplayer mode. I checked everything even wondering if the disk had gone bad but then this post on a board gave me the fix. It details how to setup a router to let your PS3 be in a DMZ.





I felt I had to share it because when online I always see many other people disconnecting and reconnecting and I figure they may be having the same problem.





So sorry this isn't a question....just a solution.....from a poster called EyeDye.





http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstat鈥?/a>Are you having connect trouble with COD3 for PS3 (online) ?
Thanks for the info!

No comments:

Post a Comment