Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i get my ps3 online?

i got a ps3 lat week and im having probs getting online i got a 60gb and wanadoo internet, the cable that came with the ps3 does not go in my modem but fits in my laptop can i use my laptop as a router ?, and im confussed about IP address and dns and all the other ps3 setup, can anyone please help cos im a bit of a nob when it comes to this stuff can anyone walk me though it plz ......cheersHow do i get my ps3 online?
You can buy a PS3 dongle from Game that will plug into your computers USB port and then you can get your PS3 online wirelesslyHow do i get my ps3 online?
The 60GB comes with wireless so you can connect without cables, you just need a wireless connection..





About IP address, just go to%26gt;





Start --%26gt; All Programs ---%26gt; Accessories --%26gt; Command Prompt





When it opens type ';ipconfig';





It will give you all the details..





Hope this helps %26amp; good luck,
  • brown hair
  • hair cutting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment