Wednesday, August 18, 2010

PS3 and computer online at the same time?

My wireless router crashed today I think. I was having problems with it and hooked my Modem directly up to my computer and got the internet back. Now that Im not using my wirless router, I cant get online with my PS3 without using my neighbors connection.





How can I get my PS3 online without my wireless router? My modem is connected to my computer which is in the living room and my PS3 is in the bedroom. How can I get it on the same connection without my wireless router?PS3 and computer online at the same time?
You can't. Without a router it's either you use the computer or the PS3. Plug the ethernet cable from the modem to the back of the PS3 then you can play online.But without a router you can't use both at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment