Wednesday, August 18, 2010

PS3 Online Help Please?

I've owned a PS3 for a while now (60GB) and have tried connecting to the internet several times - like many people I get the message that Obtaining IP Address succeeded, but then Internet Connection failed due to a DNS error (80710102).





I've read this problem many times online with the same code but there does not seem to be any clear solution to it. I've tried countless combinations of automatic, manual, IP addresses and DNS codes but it seems determined not to work! Please offer suggestions to how it could be solved, or ask for any extra information if you need it and I will get back. Thanks a lot! :)





Extra Info





%26gt; NETGEAR routerPS3 Online Help Please?
if u are with eircom go to ur computer and then eircom broadband. info should be there

No comments:

Post a Comment