Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i play ps3 online with a usb 720 broadband wireless card from verizon?

hey i have a laptop and i use a Verizon USB 720 wireless card that plugs into my usb port to access the internet. I am purchasing a ps3 real soon and im anxious to get online and play games with my friends now is it possible to do that with the stuff that i have? if so tell me exactly in detail wat to do so i will be online with my ps3 i really appreciate anyones help thanx =)How can i play ps3 online with a usb 720 broadband wireless card from verizon?
U don't even need to set it up. Having that is just like me having a modem connecting my etherney cable to it.





All u gotta do is plug it into the system and ull be connected onto the internet just as u do with ur laptop.





The only time that setup is required for internet access on a ps3 is when ur using a wireless wifi connection and it has to scan for signal. But for urs all u need to do is plug the usb wireless card inHow can i play ps3 online with a usb 720 broadband wireless card from verizon?
http://portforward.com/english/routers/p鈥?/a>





http://www.zolved.com/synapse/view_conte鈥?/a>
that should be possible just go to setting on the ps3 and set it all up and it should be running fine

No comments:

Post a Comment