Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get my ps3 and Xbox 360 online?

I want to know that since ps3 has a wifi connection, I would connect that to my router downstairs, but since my ps3 is online with the wifi connection could i plug in a Ethernet cable in my ps3 and the other side in xbox 360, then connect my xbox 360 to the xbox live since its running off of the ps3's 100% signal connection?How to get my ps3 and Xbox 360 online?
No. The internet connection has to be coming from the router because that is where the main connection is. You router is sending out the connection and your PS3 is just receiving it. The PS3 doesn't send out the connection so it won't work that way. The only way to have both of them online at the same time is if you have a long ethernet cord and plug it into the back of your router all the way to your 360, then you PS3 is receiving the connection from the wifi. Then they will both be running off the router.How to get my ps3 and Xbox 360 online?
no it doesnt work like that...what you have to do is plug the 360 to the router using the ethernet cable and the ps3 doesn't need any cables attached because of the wifi connection...it can connect wirelessly





sorry but that's the only way to do it cuz the ps3 doesn't work like a router and the 360 requires u to be hooked up to a router with an ethernet cable





hope that helps and good luck
I doubt it. I don't think online works like that. Either you directly the ethernet cable from your router to your 360 or PS3 or use wi-fi to obtain internet. If you want an ethernet cable to connect to both consoles just buy 2 cables and connect them to the back of your router from your consoles. It's not that hard.
Hah! lol.......thats impossible, but an interesting idea nonetheless.
UM.........................NO......I DONT THINK.....SO?....WOW that was confusing i doubt it
try making a coherent sentance smart one...man some people are dumb

No comments:

Post a Comment