Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ps3 Online help?

Okay, I have a Linksys Wireless-G 2.4GHz 54bps Broadband router, 3 Ethernet cables, a cable modem, a TV, and of course, A PlayStation 3. I belive this is all of the supplies i need to go online with a PS3. So i need to know what to do now. How do i start all the way to how i finish and go online with my PS3. I also need a BlueTooth Headset for my PS3 but i dont know which one to get (My price limit is $50). So i would like an answer to my PS3 Online question as well as where to buy a BT Headset for my Ps3. Ill give best answer.Ps3 Online help?
I have mine set up wirelessy





1) turn on ps3 and wireless router


2) go to network settings in ps3 main menu screen


3) select internet connections and then wireless


4) select scan and your wireless router should come up


5) select the router and then put in your wep code. this code should be available with the router instructions and such. Some routers may use different security but usually it's wep


5) Select easy and automatic for ip adress and configuration (i think that's what the steps say)


6) the next couple things you can select no for i think.


7) save settings and test connection


8) set up an account in the network section of the ps3 main screen (should be near where the intenet browser is.)





For the headset i would suggest buying the warhawk game that comes with a headset. It's usually 60 bucks but i've seen it for 50 recently at target. If not that then any should be fine. Maybe one that a bluetooth enabled phone uses. shound't be more than 50 bucksPs3 Online help?
It's not that difficult to set-up online play. Just go to ';Network Settings'; just select auto config. The onscreen options after that will guide you thru the rest.


There are a lot of choice you can use for your head set, you should have no problems finding one in your price range. I got a Motorola because I can also use it with my cellphone and I have not had any problems using it with the ps3 also.

No comments:

Post a Comment