Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I set up my PS3 online?

I will be getting my PS3 soon and I will get it at target.





Here is the link to the playstation I will get. Look for the 80gb one:


http://www.target.com/gp/search/179-0341034-4538032?field-keywords=PS3%26amp;url=index%3Dtarget%26search-alias%3Dtgt-index%26amp;ref=sr_bx_1_1_0%26amp;x=0%26amp;y=0








I have a 3 story house with one computer down stairs. And I will put my playstation up stairs(So the computer and playstation will be about maybe 100ft apart). My computer's internet is comcast high speed and there is a box on top of the computer I guess thats a modem. So will the PS3 have everything I need to go online? Please explain how I can get online and set this all up!How do I set up my PS3 online?
You will need a router so both the PS3 and computer can share the internet connection at the same time. If you use a wireless router for wireless connection, make sure its ';G'; compatible.



If you use a wired router or need extra ethernet cables for the setup, be sure to get type CAT5 ethernet cables. I've seen them go as long as 100 feet. Computer store or office supply stores may have cables longer in length than that.How do I set up my PS3 online?
you will need a wireless router if you plan on having wireless internet or an ethernet cord


and you will need to get a wireless router that goes really far becuase most routers only do about 75 to 90 feet in distance and the farther away the weaker the strenth so it will be slow


setting up a wireless router can be time consuming and verry tiring process just be patient and let it do what it was meant to
i wouldnt buy that target system because bestbuy has an incredible offer compared to the one ur talking about...





http://www.bestbuy.com/site//olspage.jsp鈥?/a>





check out any of the two top ones (wall-e + lbp included for 399.99 or kz2 + mgs4 included for 399.99) and YES they are 80GB as well.
  • brown hair
  • hair cutting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment