Friday, August 20, 2010

How to get my buddies PS3 online with no Wireless internet *Wifi Max*?

Well, see, my buddy Pre-ordered ModernWarefare 2 at FutureShop. FutureShop being the load of idiots they are, didn't give people who pre-ordered the game their games. They gave them to the fat slobs who chill outside at 1 in the morning to get a copy.





He doesn't want to miss out on the online play, he's getting his copy tommorow.


So..


I told him to get Wifi Max. I don't know much about it but I do know that when I wanted to play Monster Hunter Freedom online with my PSP I was told to get a Wifi Max. I never did, I couldn't find one.


So he does not have a wireless connection through his household, if he did I wouldn't be asking this.


Can he just get a WiFi max USB stick and plug that into the PS3 and get wireless internet for JUST the PS3? Or is there any other ways?





I don't want my best friend missing out on the new Modern Warfare 2 online play.How to get my buddies PS3 online with no Wireless internet *Wifi Max*?
Wait? Are you asking if he can get wifi by just plugging in a usb stick into a ps3? If so then no. He will need a wireless router.

No comments:

Post a Comment