Friday, August 20, 2010

OMG how do I get our PS3 online?

Okay. We have a cable comcast modem with the ethernet cable. I unplug it from my PC, turn off modem, plug it in to the PS3, wait a few seconds, turn it back on. I go to network settings on the menu, and try to set up the wired connection. All the computer talk is confusing. I followed the basic instructions, but I guess I have to set it up manually by punching in some codes. Where are these codes, what are they?





We REALLY want to try playing Little Big Planet online ASAP, we want to see what everyone is coming up with for their own levels! Help us!OMG how do I get our PS3 online?
The code you are talking about is the IP address, MAC address, and other technical talk if the network setup doesn't work on easy setup maybe you should call comcast and see if you can exchange that modem for a router or try to plug in the ethernet while everything is on(PS3 and modem).

No comments:

Post a Comment