Friday, August 20, 2010

How to set up PS3 online with wireless. Having problems!?

First off it was working fine last week.


I get to ';test connection'; all it says is:


Obtain IP Address: failed


Internet connection: Failed


this is unusual because i can connect my laptop to the internet with my linksys router and its further away than the ps3?!?!?


PLEASE HELP!





I redid the internet connection settings. I went through the scan and then WPA key and all that stuff. Then after I do that the connection is restored but after a few minutes the PS3 signs back out.





Do I need to reset my router settings and delete the old settings on it and start over. The lap top is working fine?How to set up PS3 online with wireless. Having problems!?
Well.. first off, try to totally put your PS3 off... (sleep, than back button, than the cable) If it still dont work, try to put the internet off (ps3-menu) and try again.. If this still won't work, try tu put off your modem/router... In the end, try to reset the router settings, and if even that won't help, try ask this on the PSN-forums...

No comments:

Post a Comment