Friday, August 20, 2010

How do u get online with ps3.?

ok with my ps3 i dont know how to get it online like where to connect it up to and stuff. Any way if i get my ps3 online i am going to put it im my londroom which is about 25 feet from my computor monderm, i was thinking of using a ethernet cord but i cant hav it running threw half of my house. if i use a wireless router which i thought about doing does it lag much if it has to do wirelessly to 25feet THANKU VERY MUCH IN FUTURE.....How do u get online with ps3.?
Wireless wont lag too much compared to an ethernet cable, shouldnt really affect u that badly at that distance. I think u should use wireless if u dont want an ethernet cable running across ur house.





Either that, or for better connection if it doesnt work that well, u could try running an ethernet cable under the carpet, so it wouldnt be noticeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment