Wednesday, August 18, 2010

PS3 Online Multiplayer?

I just got my ps3 and i have 2 controllers and my online setup and everything. I was wondering if it was possible to have friends over my house, we both each have a controller, and play an online multiplayer game together against other people online. Like for example: I have CoD 4 and my friend came over and we both get a controller each, is it possible for both of us to play online together at the same time? (im not just asking about CoD4 though im talking about online games in genral) If i can do this can you please list the games that have the capabilyity to do this. I know this is possible becuase one of my friends has a xbox 360 and i could play halo 3 online with him. Kind of like playing on like a sib account with him or somthing..idk how it works. Can somone please tell me if this is possible and is so how to do it!?





Thank youPS3 Online Multiplayer?
on cod4 u cant play 2 player online multyplayer but im sure most of the games with online enabled u can play 2 playerPS3 Online Multiplayer?
most games you can. COD4 you can.just go to playstation.com they have a list.
In COD4 only one person can use 1 ps3 at a time, as for Warhawk you can have 4 different players playing online on the same ps3.

No comments:

Post a Comment