Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a problem with Call Of Duty 4 PS3 Online 'DOWNLOADING SETTINGS'...?

Every time I select 'Find Game' online on the PS3 and all the different types of games modes pop up, instead of the game modes, 'DOWNLOADING SETTINGS' pops up. Now I have waited for it to actualy 'download the settings' but it takes 3 or so hours when before, it took no more than 2 minutes.





I have tried..


-turning the internet connection on and off


-waiting to see if after a few days it will disapear (been like this for nearly a month now)


-signing onto the internet in the game and out


-asking friends but they have no clue





Could someone please help me out? If you've had this problem, please tell me how you solved it.





And by the way, it isn't when you click online and it says downloading settings, cause I get online and I can go into the barracks, create a class etc. It's just when I go to find a game and private match.





Thanks!I have a problem with Call Of Duty 4 PS3 Online 'DOWNLOADING SETTINGS'...?
I had this exact problem and it is quite simple to fix. Turn off your router and unplug all of its wires. Then do the same thing with the modem and swith your games console off.. Wait for about 20-30 secs and then plug the modem back in. When the modem shows all of its lights on then plug your router back in. This should work because i talked with the COD4 people. Good Luck!I have a problem with Call Of Duty 4 PS3 Online 'DOWNLOADING SETTINGS'...?
Keep closing your ps3. Shut the button on the back of your ps3 when you close it. Now open it back on and try it. If it doesnt work then keep shutting your ps3 off and do the same concept
it does that on my ps3,








you know the solution??








BUY AN XBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment