Friday, August 20, 2010

Need for Speed Undercover PS3 Online HELP!!!?

Hey all, I just got NFS: Undercover and I wanted to hook up EA Nation so i could play with my friends. Im on PS3 and I just CANT figure out how to sign up. I have my psn, and I tryed signing up for EA.com and linking the accounts but it still didnt work. Help Please?Need for Speed Undercover PS3 Online HELP!!!?
You dont have to sign up for EA if you have a PSN account you should be abe to log in automatically.Need for Speed Undercover PS3 Online HELP!!!?
1. Start your console and log into the PLAYSTATION庐Network.





2. Start your game and follow the prompts until you reach the Main Menu.





3. Select an online game mode.





4. Accept the terms and conditions and follow the on-screen instructions on the Information Sharing screen before selecting SUBMIT.





5. Add the email address and password that you want to associate with your EA account, select SUBMIT and follow the on-screen instructions to complete your registration.





路 Important: Ensure you make a note of the email address and password you enter as you will need these details in order to log into EA SPORTS鈩?World.





6. PLAYSTATION庐3 users will need to wait up to 24 hours before the account is activated for use.

No comments:

Post a Comment