Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I improve my PCs deteriorating internet speed?

I am currently with Tiscali %26gt;4MB, but recently I only seem to be getting around 0.8MB, at peak times. It is also now affecting online PS3 gaming.


My computer is fairly new and has no known viruses. I have tried defrag and deleting temporary internet files but it is still the same. I am thinking of switching ISP, will this help?


What would you recommend I do?


Cheers.How can I improve my PCs deteriorating internet speed?
hi,


what is your active internet speed.( http://www.ip-details.com/internet-speed鈥?/a> ) check weather u are getting the signed speed, mostly the service providers wont give u the advertised speed. so the only way for u to incerese speed tangibly is by signing in for a high speed package which is the only feasible and pragmatic lead.How can I improve my PCs deteriorating internet speed?
Time to DSL my friend DSL or fiber optics Internet or cable.


DSL is the cheapest and OK for your gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment