Wednesday, August 18, 2010

PS3 Online - Need Help?

Ok. To start with, I have no idea what to do. I have had many consoles, but never have I gone online with them.





First off, Would I be able to Use a Belkin 'Dockstation' USB 2.0, to get online with the PS3?





Thats the only thing I have that looks anything like a Router.





Please, can anybody give me information on how to get online with a PS3, and what will I need? Or will the Belkin Workstation work? If so how. Thanks.PS3 Online - Need Help?
i don't think that product connects to the Internet. if you have a modem or router, you can connect the PS3 through those, using the Ethernet cable that you got with the PS3, or if you have a wireless router, you can connect with that without needing to plug anything into the PS3.





if you don't have either of them you will have to buy a router of some kind. i have a BT Voyager for my PS3 and it works very well. i think mine was around 拢50. it has an Ethernet connection so you can plug the PS3 straight in. once you have the PS3 connected, go to network setting on the XMB and enter whatever information it asks for, then you can go to apply for psn. this will allow you to play games over the Internet and access the PS store. its completely free to do this





hope this helps.PS3 Online - Need Help?
i honestly don't know


maybe its because i have wireless internet


but my PS3 has internet right out of the box


i just had to connect the wireless internet signal to it

No comments:

Post a Comment