Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you set up ps3 network with wireless internet?

I was wondering if i got a router would that be able to pick up wifi i use my neighbors and my laptop picks it up so i was wondering how many feet and the cheapest router that will work great to get my ps3 online...


and can i use a webcam that i had before i sold me xbox 360 on my ps3???How do you set up ps3 network with wireless internet?
If you use your neighbors wifi you don't need a router. Basically a router will take your signal and re-route it either via ethernet or wirelessly to your home. If you already have a wireless signal you just need to go into the settings on your ps3 xmb and under networking option there is an option to find a wireless signal. A router will do you no good in this situation.





The only webcam that currently works with the ps3 is the ps3 eye.How do you set up ps3 network with wireless internet?
i don't know





call game stop

No comments:

Post a Comment