Friday, August 20, 2010

PS3 online?

Does the PS3 browse the web the same way as my computer would? If so how does it work if the site needs a plug in like a flash player or whatever else the plugin requires. Can you download other browsers like Firefox or Opera and have the plugins with them?





I have a Svideo cable that I have hooked up to my PS2. Can I hook the S video cable up to a PS3 or would I have to get a different one?PS3 online?
ps3 is crapPS3 online?
The PS3 browser is crap, I have used it. You can only use the proprietary PS3 browser, and you can't download other ones and actually make them work without software modifications, which is a VERY tricky and risky business that requires a great deal of knowledge. As for the S video, you will probably need a special adapter, as S video is barely used for consoles anymore. Personally, I think the PS3 is a load of garbage. The online play sucks and isn't getting significantly better anytime soon, there is only one good PS3 exclusive game (Resistance), which still isn't as good as many 360 games, and it costs more than the 360. The only good parts are the barely better graphics and motion sensitive controller, which doesn't even have rumble. The 360, however, has great online, is $200 cheaper, and has a large catalog of great games. If you get a 360, the Premium is the best one, and Live is an absolute necessity. But I have one great thing to say about the PS3. If you want a blu-ray player, it is far and away the best one available. But seeing how you use S video, you would have no use for one. Plus the PS3 looks really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment