Friday, August 20, 2010

Help Getting PS3 Online?

Hi


I have high speed internet (its cable internet). I have a modem with 1 jack for a internet connection, which I use for my PC. According to ';My Network Places';, my internet speed is 100.0 Mbps.





I don't know a lot about how Routers work since I have never used one before. I want to be able to run my PS3 off my modem which already runs my PC. I want to have them both connected at all times.





So basically my question is, what type of Router should I get ( I want one that won't lag badly or disconnect). I would prefer one that requires the Ethernet cables rather than wireless because I hear wireless isn't that great.


If I have to get a wireless one, is there an adapter I need to buy that goes in the PS3 to receive the signal or something?





Also, where do I plug it in, it probably comes with an instruction manual with that information, right?Help Getting PS3 Online?
look for a network hub where you can connect as many computer as you want





they are in different sizes :





3 computers at a time


5 computers at a time


8 computers at a time


.


.


.


.


.


.





depend on how much you need and you'd spend !





here is a one I've used similar to and it was really good





http://www.nhub.net/images/hub1.jpg





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment