Friday, August 20, 2010

I am having trouble playing Madden 09 (PS3) online with my cousin. Can you help us?

I have been playing Madden online for about a month now and I have had absolutely no problems with my router or connection. My cousin just got a wireless router so that we could play Madden together but for some reason it has not worked for us yet.





Here is the problem:





We can find each other in a lobby, send a game invite, and accept the invite, but when it goes to the screen with the team select, neither of us can EVER see the other guys team or press 'x' for 'ready' so eventually the session just times out. Apparently he is not able to play anyone on Madden so obviously the problem is with his connection, but he is able to connect to the internet just fine, as well as play MLB 08 the Show online, just not Madden or NHL 3 on 3.





If you could please let me know how we can play each other I would really appreciate it as it is the whole reason he bought a wireless router.





Thanks everyoneI am having trouble playing Madden 09 (PS3) online with my cousin. Can you help us?
1 of ya shuld juss make it n dat person send da oda person da invite n den play n c wat happensI am having trouble playing Madden 09 (PS3) online with my cousin. Can you help us?
tell him to try it with just a WIRED connection





http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie鈥?/a>
It could be the game. That's all i have sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment